Global Mergers & Acuqisitions Experts
MGI Worldwide Member firm Santos Postal & Company, PC, Washington DC, USA
11 North Washington Street, Suite 600, Rockville MD 20850, Washington DC, MD 20850, USA
T: +1 240 499 2066
- Certified Public Accountant, Commonwealth of Virginia, 2011
- Certified Valuation Analyst, National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts, 2014
- Certified Fraud Examiner, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, 2014
- 2016 Honoree, Top 40 Under Forty by the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Graduated from University of Delaware in Newark, Delaware in 2007 with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting.
- Played NCAA Division I tennis at the University of Delaware.
- Former Employment: Manager with McQuade Brennan, LLP in Washington, District of Columbia from 2007 to 2014. Responsible for planning and managing audit and attestation engagements for various entities in accordance with U.S. GAAS, GAAP, FASB, and SSARS. Performed tax compliance services with an emphasis on Individual Taxation, Business Taxation, Estate and Succession Planning, and Tax-Exempt Organizations.
- Present Employment: Manager with Santos, Postal & Company, P.C. from 2014 through present. Responsible for providing high level business valuation services for attorneys, financial advisors, executives, and business owner-operators for buy/sell, succession, and estate and gift purposes.
- Sample of business valuations performed include: debt collection agencies, debt portfolio buyers, real estate and investment holding companies, service providers, craft brewery, and other specialty businesses such as music and audio production trade school.
Professional Associations and Civic Activities
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Member, National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Member, Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, United States Tennis Association
- Member, Rockville Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Israel Bonds Young Investors Society
- Member, Exit Planning Exchange, Maryland Chapter
Types of Valuation Engagements
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Succession and Exit Strategies
- Estate and Gift