Global Merger & Acquisitions Experts
MGI Worldwide Member firm Rickard Luckin Limited
Aquila House, Waterloo Lane, Chelmsford, CM1 1BN, UK
T: +44 1245 254209
Qualifications, training and accreditation
Fellow of Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales with Corporate Finance Qualification.
Past and Present Positions
Currently, Corporate Finance Director at Rickard Luckin Limited
- Corporate Finance Director at Bird Luckin Limited
- Partner at BDO Stoy Hayward
- Partner at Moores Rowland – Corporate Finance Department
- Director at Moores Rowland Management Advisory Services dealing with Corporate Finance assignments
- Qualified at Thornton Baker and was a manager there
- Trained at Hill Vellacott
Significant M&A transactions:
Throughout my career I have dealt with a wide range of corporate finance assignments including dealing with quoted companies, long form and short form reports and class transactions, as well as advising on various transactions for private companies and assisting them with fund raising.
Current focus is on providing transaction support to SME Clients and due diligence to lending banks. This includes advising on acquisitions, mergers and business disposals, management buyouts and buyins and fund raising, due diligence, valuations and business break ups and structuring of transactions.