Global Meeting follow-up with David Benaim
27 October, 2020 09:00 London time (GMT)
Founder - trainer - data scientist - MVPdavid@xlconsulting-asia.com
Tuesday 27 October, 9AM London time (GMT)
For anyone who attended David Benaim's breakout groups at the Virtual Global Meeting last week there is the opportunity to ask David follow up questions on a zoom call tomorrow from 9-10am GMT.
During last week's Virtual Global Meeting David gave a short talk during the breakout sessions entitled 'AI and modern charts in Excel' in which he explained how Excel in modern times is becoming less formula based. Topics covered were:
- AI Ideas: Scan a table for insights into outliers, trends, frequency, correlation without writing a single formula.
- Ask a question: Highlight a table and then ask things like “Top 3 customers in 2019 in UK” or “Median sales in August” etc.
- Waterfall charts: Show which things affect a number at time A vs time B, for example prior year profit to current year or headcount or sales.
- Map charts: Excel can now look up regions and have data showing on map charts
- Pareto charts: Uninteresting at first, this chart has some unexpected benefits
David gave a demo of these features during the session but then allowed participants to recreate the exercise file (shared by David) and repeat the actions in their own time by reviewing the recording.
In this webinar session, David is available to answer questions from users who have now had an opportunity to test these methods.
CLICK ON REGISTER BUTTON ABOVE TO ACCESS THE WEBINAR
For passcode (if required) please see Paul Winder's mailshot of Monday 26 October or contact him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org