POSTPONED Doing Business in the UK and Completing Deals in the New Normal
15 December, 2020 Time to be confirmed
Corporate Finance Partner, Milsted Langdonsadams@milstedlangdon.co.uk
Tuesday 15 December 2020
6:00 AM PST, 8:00 AM CST, 9:00 AM EST, 2:00 PM GMT, 4:00 PM CET
MGI Worldwide CPAAI member firm Milsted Langdon invite you to a special webinar on Tuesday 15th December looking at investing in the UK. Titled 'Doing Business in the UK and Completing Deals in the New Normal', this webinar is relevant for all members and clients internationally, especially those with business interests in the UK.
CLICK ABOVE TO REGISTER
What you can expect:
Susannah will look at the Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) market and investing in the UK. In this webinar Susannah will discuss:
- the increase in acquirer interest (and with sensible valuations);
- how her team has completed deals during lockdown;
- connecting to strategic acquirers;
- the potential changes in the tax regime which may make exit an attractive option at present; and
- how Milsted Langdon provides a cost-effective alternative to business brokers.
Your webinar host:
Susannah heads up the Corporate Finance team at Milsted Langdon, which advises businesses of all sizes, including listed companies but with a focus on owner-managed businesses in the SME sector. Susannah’s strong technical knowledge is combined with sound commercial judgment, and her priority is keeping in touch with clients and communicating information in a clear, jargon-free and user-friendly way.
For more information please contact Nicki Lynn at email@example.com