The Bridge to Consulting
06 March, 2020 8:00 PM GMT / 7:00 PM AEDT
Founding Director MGI Melbourne-based member Dobbyn + Carafa
The world of accounting is changing. Consulting services are becoming more valuable than ever and business owners are looking for an accountant to be a Trusted Advisor, as opposed to simply providing compliance-related work.
Join us for our next live webinar on Friday 6 March at 8:00 PM GMT / 7:00 PM AEDT and hear how MGI Worldwide Melbourne-based member Dobbyn + Carafa embarked on their journey and moved from a traditional accountant to a Trusted Advisor and towards the higher-margin business advisory services
What you can expect:
By registering and attending this live event you will learn from the success of other members, hear about Dobbyn + Carafa’s journey and discover the practical steps that they have taken to move everyone in the Firm towards a ’Trusted Advisor’ status.
- Learn why post grad study is mandatory to get ahead
- Discover how to keep compliant with the current forms of legislation
- Find out why staff who take the journey with you are so valuable
- Identify the difference between good and bad risk-taking, and learn why the former is so important
- Recognise the consulting services your current clients need and want
....and finally, learn how to not overcomplicate things and why starting as simply as possible is always the best option.
Thank you to our host
MGI Melbourne-based member Dobbyn + Carafa
For more information please contact Maxine Brock at firstname.lastname@example.org