Team collaboration and Client Interaction with CaseWare
02 June, 2020 3 PM London Time (BST)
Jaap de Waard
Head of Business Development Europe & Middle East at CaseWare Internationaljaap.firstname.lastname@example.org
2 June 2020, 3 PM London Time (BST) Northern Hemisphere
CLICK ABOVE TO REGISTER!
Join us for our next #tech webinar on ‘Team Collaboration and Client Interaction with CaseWare’: Aimed at existing CaseWare users, (but open to non-users too), learn how to get the most out of the software to deliver a winning audit service for your clients.
There will be two showings of the webinar so that those in different time zones don’t miss out! Register now and join us on either Tuesday 2 June at 3 PM London Time (BST) or Wednesday 3 June at 8:00 AM London Time (BST) / 5 PM Sydney Time (AEST).
In this webinar, as existing CaseWare users, expect to discover:
- CaseWare Audit International PBC (Prepared by Client) - native Cloud app for real-time file requesting, sharing and client cooperation, integrated with and tailored to the needs of your engagement
- CaseWare Cloud- Cloud collaboration platform, that runs the real-time file synchronization solution, SmartSync, to meet all your collaboration needs:
- you can stay connected with your team and manage all your engagements in real-time;
- you share changes automatically, with all team members;
- you can work offline - you can continue working on an engagement even without internet access, all the changes made to the engagement are tracked and shared with the team when you reconnect;
- only the changes you make to the file are synchronized to other team members - resulting in less bandwidth usage.
- Working Papers Advanced features - how to get the most out of the software.
Join us on Tuesday 2 June, 3 PM London Time (BST)
CLICK ABOVE TO REGISTER
An introduction to CaseWare
We are working closely with CaseWare to deliver more useful and engaging webinars for more experienced users and identify best practice and efficiencies with the software. For an introduction to CaseWare, please click on the link to watch the webinar recording from February here: ‘CaseWare: An Introduction and Update for MGI Worldwide and CPAAI members’
MGI Worldwide with CPAAI is in discussion with CaseWare about a group deal for the benefit of members worldwide. More information on this will be shared very soon.
Your webinar host
Jaap de Waard
Head of Business Development Europe & Middle East
Jaap de Waard is Head of Business Development for Europe and the Middle East and located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Jaap started his career at KPMG Netherlands performing a broad spectrum of accounting and audit work ranging from the preparation of financial statements for family-owned businesses to the audit of listed companies. He founded CaseWare International's European office and works closely with the CaseWare distributors and the software development teams in Toronto and is a member of the CaseWare International Executive Team. He is the main contact for international mid-tier accounting networks and is responsible for product localization in new markets.