Marketing and Communications Zoom call
04 February, 2021 16:30 London Time (GMT) / 11:30 EST
International Marketing Directormaxine.firstname.lastname@example.org
4 February 2021, 4:30 PM London time (BST) / 11:30 EST
How Do You Structure Your Proposals And Are They An Important Sales Tool? – Hear From Fellow Members!
During this call, we will do a “zoom walk-around” to give Members of the Group an opportunity to share examples of proposal and tender documentation, presentation formats, learnings and best practices, and experiences.
- What do your Proposal and Tender documents contain?
- Does the visual look and presentation enhance the end result?
- Should it be a marketing and sales document more than a communication of terms?
- Are they winning your Firm new business?
- How can you improve?
- How important is a Proposal in an increasingly remote world and are we missing opportunities as a Group?
- Can membership help and is there opportunity for customisable templates for Firms in certain regions?
We encourage you to bring along an example of a Proposal, Tender documentation or Engagement letter from your Firm, share your experiences, ask questions and learn from each other!
YOU’RE INVITED TO JOIN US
Thursday 04 February 2021
at the usual time of 11:30 AM EST / 4:30 PM GMT
If you are responsible for Marketing, Communications or Business Development within your Firm and you are interested in sharing your ideas and experiences on all aspects of marketing and hearing how other MGI Worldwide and CPAAI member firms are communicating with their clients and what strategies they are using, then you will gain a lot of value from joining our lively and open conversations.
SAVE THE DATES!
Thursday 18 February 2021
Thursday 4 March 2021
Thursday 18 March 2021
This is an excellent opportunity to meet and interact with other Marketing Professionals across the MGI Worldwide CPAAI community and learn from each other!
We encourage members to ask questions and share your experiences with the Group. We welcome input from as many MGI Worldwide and CPAAI firms as possible, and please turn on your webcams!
See you there on 4 February!