Eastern European Circle Meeting
30 September, 2022 10:00 -11:30 CET
Regional Director Europezoltan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastern Circle leaders are inviting you to join the upcoming Eastern Circle Online Meeting.
We invited Bernard Savage is a specialist in business development, helping law firms, barrister chambers’, patent and trade mark attorneys, architects and accountancy practices grow. Some of you know Bernard from previous CPAAI meetings. Bernard will make a 30-minute presentation followed by a 15 minutes QA session.
How will audit, tax, accounting and consulting firms compete in a tougher political and economic trading environment?
Outline of content:
- What has changed in the market (ref. hybrid working, Equality Diversity & Inclusion, Environment Social & Governance)
- What hasn’t changed (ref. the importance of client and referrer relationships)
- How to adapt your offer vs the 4 business fundamentals of a robust practice (Finance, People, Clients, BD & Marketing, and Operations)
- You will be more confident about the future of your business.
- You will have some practical tips and tools to help you attract new business more cost-effectively
- You will be able to adapt your offer to be more attuned to what new hires, clients, referrers, and targets require in 2022/3
The meeting will take place on zoom:
Meeting ID: 391 917 8322
- Members news
- Keynote and QA: How will audit, tax, accounting and consulting firms compete in a tougher political and economic trading environment
- Discussion on adaptation strategies
- End of the meeting
I look forward to meeting you on 30 September.
Please contact Zoltan Paksy for more information email@example.com