Marketing and Communications
22 September, 2022 16:30 BST (London) / 11:30 EST (New York)
International Marketing Directormaxine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday 22 September 2022, 4:30 PM London time GMT / 11:30 EST
Intro to Environmentally Responsible
Marketing Initiatives & Corporate Policies
When it comes to firms being environmentally responsible, and eco-friendly, it can be confusing with so many different terms, buzzwords, and catch-phrases. In today’s fast-paced business environment, even the best intentions can fall short, and the most experienced marketers can be challenged; however, help is on the way!
In this introduction to environmentally responsible marketing initiatives and corporate policies, we will be joined by experts in the field with many years of experience to educate/inform and help guide us.
Ed Furci, VP Sales J.S. McCarthy Printers, Ed has over 30 years of print management and acts as an advisor to many print buyers, and Rylan MacVey, Senior Business Development Manager for PrintReLeaf, a leader in helping companies incorporate a robust corporate environmental policy through global reforestation.
Ed and Rylan will cover a range of relevant topics, including:
- Why is it so important for Firms to be environmentally responsible?
- Do these practices most impact on your existing and prospective clients (business development), future and prospective staff (recruiting), as well as your Firm’s relationship with your community?
- How can your Firm practice Eco-Friendly Printing Practices?
- Does your printer practice responsible supply chain management? Do they produce VOC-free products?
- Does your Firm and do your suppliers ‘Reduce and Recycle?’
- Can you work with a printer that will plant trees on your behalf with every order?
What do you know about the following certifications?
About our Marketing & Communications calls
We hold regular Zoom Calls to enable Marketing, Communications and Business Development professionals across our network and association to come together, share ideas and get to know each other.
These informal conversations are open to everyone. If you are responsible for Marketing, Communications or Business Development in your firm – then please come along and join us!
See you 22 September!
If you do not have login details to the Member Area of the MGI Worldwide website, please contact email@example.com