2019 MGI North America West Coast Area meeting
The MGI North America West Coast Area Meeting was held at the offices of Wright Ford Young & Co. in Irvine, California on January 4, 2019.
The meeting began with an MGI North America Region update from Joe Tarasco, Regional Director, and Nancy Damato, Director of Marketing. Joe and Nancy presented the following:
The remainder of the meeting was dedicated to a roundtable discussion focusing on MGI Worldwide firm collaboration, practice management updates and ideas from the respective firms. The topics included business development, workflow, technical and niche areas, personnel, technology, and succession planning.
According to Andy Bautista, the meeting host, “It was a great day spent with colleagues and friends, sharing ideas and “best practices,” as well as networking and socializing. The meeting served as a reminder of how proud the respective firms are to be part of the MGI Worldwide network.”
- Andy Bautista and Hani Sharestan - Wright Ford Young & Co. - Irvine, California
- Patricia Harik - Harik Minassi Coale - Torrance, California
- Carisa Ferrer - Kirsch Kohn & Bridge - Woodland Hills, California
- Ed Fahey and Tom Neff - RINA accountancy association - San Francisco, California
- Lisa Hayward-England - Hellam Varon - Bellevue, Washington
For more information contact the Regional Director for North America Joe Tarasco firstname.lastname@example.org
MGI North America is part of MGI Worldwide, a top 20 ranked global accounting network with some 5,200 independent auditors, accountants and tax experts in over 260 locations around the world.