28th September 2022
When it comes to firms being environmentally responsible, and eco-friendly, it can be confusing with so many different terms, buzzwords, and catch-phrases.
In today’s fast-paced business environment, even the best intentions can fall short, and the most experienced marketers can be challenged; however, help is on the way!
In this introduction to environmentally responsible marketing initiatives and corporate policies, we were joined by experts in the field with many years of experience to educate/inform and help guide us.
Ed Furci, VP Sales J.S. McCarthy Printers, Ed has over 30 years of print management and acts as an advisor to many print buyers, and Rylan MacVey, Senior Business Development Manager for PrintReLeaf, a leader in helping companies incorporate a robust corporate environmental policy through global reforestation.
Ed and Rylan covered a range of relevant topics, including:
- Why is it so important for Firms to be environmentally responsible?
- Do these practices most impact on your existing and prospective clients (business development), future and prospective staff (recruiting), as well as your Firm’s relationship with your community?
- How can your Firm practice Eco-Friendly Printing Practices?
- Does your printer practice responsible supply chain management? Do they produce VOC-free products?
- Does your Firm and do your suppliers ‘Reduce and Recycle?’
- Can you work with a printer that will plant trees on your behalf with every order?
What do you know about the following certifications?
You can watch the recording here:
This recording is password protected. For the password as well as for the presentation shared during this session please visit the Webinars page in the Member area or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About our Marketing & Communications calls
We hold regular Zoom Calls to enable Marketing, Communications and Business Development professionals across our network and association to come together, share ideas and get to know each other. As always, we invite all members and levels of staff to join us to exchange ideas and continue our lively discussions, especially Marketing, Business Development, HR, Firm Administrators and Partners.
MGI Worldwide with CPAAI, is a top 20 ranked global accounting network and association with almost 9,000 professionals, accountants and tax experts in some 400 locations in over 100 countries around the world.
17th November 2022
With just one month to go before ISQM 1 comes into effect, MGI Worldwide's Technical Committee...
10th November 2022
Are you up-to-date with the International Standard on Quality Management 1 (ISQM 1) requirements?...
12th July 2022
As clients’ accounting needs evolve and the accounting profession changes, MGI Worldwide member...