30th April 2014
Hans Haag, partner at Budliger Treuhand AG, who has been with MGI since 1984, shared recent developments at the company during the Central Circle meeting in Stuttgart.
The management of the company has decided to move from a third generation to fourth generation of partners and has acquired a new company.
Changes in the partnership
At the end of 2013, partner Hans Scherrer retired but will continue to assist as a consultant.
As of 1 January 2014, Hans Haag and Urs Karrer will drive the business with five new partners. They are:
- Hanspeter Kaufmann, who joined Budliger Treuhand AG in 1987, is a Swiss Certified Accountant as well as a Swiss Certified Expert for Accounting and Controlling
- Zafer Celik, who joint Budliger Treuhand AG in 2000, is a Swiss Certified Expert for Human Resources, with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- Marc Roth, who joined Budliger Treuhand AG in 2009, is a Swiss Certified Accountant, with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree. He previously worked at Ernst & Young
- Daniel Rohrer, who joined Budliger Treuhand AG in 2009, has a Master of Arts in Economics and is a Swiss Certified Accountant. He also previously worked at Ernst & Young
- Flurina Sialm, who joined Budliger Treuhand AG in 2009, has a Master of Arts in Economics and is a Swiss Certified Accountant, MAS FH in Taxation/LL.M. Taxation. She previously worked at Ernst & Young.
The acquisition of Treuhandgesellschaft Hebeisen Kälin AG should generate an additional turnover of close to USD 1 Million.
A high level of education and a good team spirit will remain key for the company in offering particularly strong services in terms of auditing and human resource services among many others.
The company will continue to serve SME clients in Switzerland, mostly in the area around Zurich as well as the neighbouring cantons. They also audit subsidiaries of German head offices, in close collaboration with MGI member firms.
To find out more, please visit http://www.budliger.ch or contact Hans Haag at