MGI Worldwide Member firm MGI De Leone – Triunfo – Galloni & Associati, Milan, Italy
T: +39 0286 915 834
Qualifications, training and accreditation
- 2003: University degree in Economics at Università degli Studi di Milano Bicocca
- 2006: Master’s degree in Business Administration at Università degli Studi di Milano Bicocca
- Since 2010, affiliate of the Italian Institute of the Chartered Accountants, Section A
- Since 2011, public auditor listed in the Italian Register of Auditors
Past and Present Positions
I joined MGI De Leone-Triunfo-Galloni & Associati Chartered Accountants in 2006 and became Partner in 2010.
I am a member of the Board of Auditors of Italian companies.
I act as Liquidator of Italian companies (appointed by shareholders).
Principal professional specialisms
- Tax consultancy for foreign investors
- International tax
- Companies start-ups
- Due diligence
Significant practical experiences
Extensive experience in assisting high net worth individuals willing to move to Italy, with deep analysis of the fiscal implications of the relocation and advice on how to structure assets ownership.
Day to day support to all the family members with reference to their needs, such as property management, rent contracts, utilities, liaison with banks and investment advisors, etc.
Vast experience in supporting foreign companies intending to open a representative office, branch or subsidiary in Italy.
Immigration: extensive experience in obtaining permits-of-stay for non-EU company directors, country managers and employees with their families.
Read more about MGI Worldwide's team of Global Family Office experts HERE