Our team of Global IFRS Experts help companies and their colleagues throughout Europe, UK, Latin America and the rest of the world with a range of audit, tax and accountancy services, ensuring the correct application of IFRS on a globally consistent basis.
Special IFRS Projects we have helped complete
- Conversion from local accounting standards to IFRS in accordance with IFRS 1 including identifying all differences between local GAAP and IFRS
- Preparation of notes to the financial statements and yearly notes update
- Preparing purchase price allocations for acquisitions in accordance with IFRS 3
- Support in applying IAS 36 Impairment Test
- Preparation and regular update of accounting manuals
- Accounting hotline and back up accounting policy department for clients on questions regarding IFRS and group financial statements
- Preparation of Group financial statements (including all necessary consolidation steps like capital consolidation, elimination of intracompany transactions, calculation of deferred taxes).
- Preparing of documentation requested by the company’s auditor or needed for reviews by national regulatory agencies (e.g. the German Financial Reporting Panel FRP)
Speak to a Global IFRS Expert
Our Global IFRS Experts are well equiped to provide companies, investors, regulators and others with the expert advice needed to resolve complex issues and answer any questions regarding the correct application of IFRS.
Read more about our Global team of IFRS experts here
Dr Michael Grüne, Prof. Dr. Binder, Dr. Dr. Hillebrecht u.Partner GmbH, Stuttgart, Germany; Dr. Thies Lentfer, von Diest, Greve und Partner mbB, Hamburg, Germany; Nigel Fry, Milsted Langdon LLP, Taunton, UK; Laura Pritchard, Seymour Taylor, High Wycombe, UK; Juan Carlos Guerra Enriquez, MGI Guerra & Asociados, Quito, Ecuador; Rosie Davis, MGI Perth, Perth, Australia.