MGI Worldwide Member firm Muras Baker Jones Limited, Regent House, Bath Avenue, Wolverhampton, WV1 4EG
T: +44 1902 393000
Qualifications, training and accreditation
Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) (2008)
Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) (2013)
Past and Present Positions
Appointed Corporate Finance Associate Director in 2016, joined Muras Baker Jones in 2010 after 11 years with local and national practices.
Principle professional specialisms:
Matt has been involved with a widespread selection of M&A transactions including lead advisory (acquisitions and disposals), transaction support, vendor due diligence, financial modelling and company valuations. Matt has first-rate Excel financial modelling and analytical skills, and has helped a number of clients with business expansion projects.
Significant M&A transactions:
- Sale of coatings company supplying OEM’s to US based competitor backed by global investment firm (2015)
- Sale of a chain of optometrists and optical laboratory to competitor (2016)
- Acquisition of financial services company by local firm of financial advisors (2016)
- Acquisition of independent manufacturer of fasteners to oil & gas and petrochemical industries by a competitor (2016)
- Sale of PVC-U window and door hardware distributor to UK manufacturer and distributor (2017)