11th September 2019
Join MGI Worldwide global accountancy network for this essential webinar on Tuesday 24 September at 4:00 PM BST and hear what others are doing with regards to technology within their accountancy practice. Learn what has, and hasn’t worked for them, save yourself time and avoid ‘reinventing the wheel’.
Are you responsible for driving and leading software and IT solutions within your firm? If so, our next webinar is an absolute must for you!
Join us on Tuesday 24th September
4:00 PM BST / 8:00 AM PDT / 11:00 AM EDT
MGI Worldwide’s panel of tech experts share valuable insights and answer questions to help you maximise the benefits of new technologies within your firm.
Sign up to this free webinar HERE and ensure you don’t miss it!
By registering and attending this live event you will benefit from being able to ask questions and interact with MGI Worldwide’s panel of tech experts:
- Darren Clarke, Client Service Director at MGI UK & Ireland member firm Rickard Luckin Limited based in Essex, UK
- Joe Hoffman, Business Intelligence expert at MGI Europe member firm Fisogest S.A., Luxembourg
- Wes Hartman, IT Manager at MGI North America member firm, Kirsch Kohn & Bridge LLP, Los Angeles, US
Darren, Joe and Wes will be answering a live Q&A session led by MGI UK and Ireland Regional Coordinator, Paul Winder, sharing their thoughts and answering your questions and sharing their experiences on how you can use technology more effectively in your firm:
- Learn what areas, if any, need an upgrade or need to be automated
- Discover how going ‘paperless’ can improve the efficiency of your firm
- Find out more about the benefits of migrating clients to the cloud
- Identify whether any missed opportunities are down to technological, or human limitations
....and finally, find out more about the biggest technology issues being faced in the accounting profession in your firm or even in your country
Register for this upcoming MGI Worldwide webinar now, go HERE.
By joining this informative webinar, you will have the opportunity to answer live polls, benefit from real-time chat and learn from the Q&A session. The webinar aims to be as interactive as possible so that you can interact with the panelists and get answers to your questions during the live session.
This is an opportunity for MGI Worldwide member firms to learn from each other, share know-how and exchange stories about their technological journeys and experiences, and avoid ‘reinventing the wheel’. This is the first panel-led Q&A in the new MGI Worldwide tech webinar series and we hope to do more. We are always looking for input from our members and it’s always positively received.
For further information about this and any of our MGI Worldwide International webinar series, please contact email@example.com
We look forward to you joining us on Tuesday 24th September!
MGI Worldwide is a top 20 ranked global accounting network with some 5,400 independent auditors, accountants and tax experts in over 260 locations around the world.