Global VAT Webinar - New VAT e-commerce rules: towards a brave new world? Recording NOW available
The live webinar event on New VAT e-commerce rules: towards a brave new world took place on Wednesday 24 February, with attendance of 26 members from 20 countries.
Brussels-based VAT Expert and Global VAT Specialist Group member, Koen Dewilde from Vatsquare BV, explained the new rules on e-commerce that will enter into force as of July 1, 2021. During the presentation he covered:
- E-commerce for goods within the EU: new distance sales rules!
- Imports of goods: low value and IOOS;
- The new role of the electronic interface;
- Examples of more complex supply chain structures with multiple hubs;
- New rules affect also B2C services.
For a copy of the PowerPoint presentation, please click HERE
For more information, please contact International Business Development Manager, Nicki Lynn at [email protected]