Learn how to WOW in PowerPoint For Remote Presentations: Webinar Recording Now Available!
PowerPoint today has a host of advanced features that will help you create powerful, captivating content at the click of a button. MGI Worldwide with CPAAI is delighted to share our most recent #tech webinar from David Benaim which provides you with all the useful insights and tools you need to make your presentations more exciting and wow your audience.
In this webinar recording expect to see:
- New ways to find content (e.g. PowerPoint now has 1000s of premium stock images built-in)
- New ways to combine content. Get familiar with the “Morph” and “Slide zoom” features and your audience will experience an entirely new PowerPoint experience
- Rehearse with PowerPoint’s built-in AI-enabled presenter coach
- Ensuring online people are paying attention & running polls
- Exploring screen sharing options using Zoom, Teams or other conference calling applications
- How to distribute presentations to those who are absent
Watch the Webinar Recording Now:
Thank you to everyone who was able to attend the live event
Thank you to everyone across our global accounting network who was able to join us. We hope you enjoyed it and learned some new things! Members of MGI Worldwide with CPAAI can download the presentation file and extra resources, including:
- A breakdown of which PowerPoint version is needed for each feature
- A summary of the slides
- David’s YouTube for plenty of tutorials on Excel, G Sheets, Power BI, Zoom, PowerPoint, Teams: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClSY1Zpzy0qKZ-hcRnIxg-Q
- Specific videos: Icons, Stock photos, AI Coach, top 10 PPT enhancements of the 2010s, top 10 new features of 2010s, Design ideas, Subtitles, what’s coming (incl. PowerPoint live)
To access these resources, please head to the member area online, go HERE.
About David Benaim
David Benaim MVP, corporate trainer & founder of Xlconsulting. David began his career as a chartered accounting training contract at Deloitte London and now runs a data analytics & training firm Xlconsulting in Cambodia which has trained over 1500 people and consulted over 100 clients in six years.
We have 2 more upcoming tech-on-Tuesday webinar sessions with David. Join us for our next one on Tuesday 9 June at the same time of 2 PM BST London Time where we explore Microsoft Teams for accountants. Registrations details to follow soon!
MGI Worldwide with CPAAI is a top 20 ranked global accounting network and association with 10,000 independent auditors, accountants and tax experts in some 460 locations in almost 100 countries around the world.