Want to know more about some of the lesser-known Office 365 apps? Watch the latest tech webinar with David Benaim - our resident Outlook expert
Watch the latest #tech-on-tuesdays webinar from MGI Worldwide with CPAAI's resident Outlook expert, David Benaim, as he examines 'The new normal with some of the lesser known Office 365 apps'.
More about this webinar
Sway, Forms, Stream, OneNote and the new Edge. If you’ve got any Microsoft 365 subscription you get these included and they can all be used to streamline your work in ways you never considered. In this webinar David gave a whistle-stop tour through these applications. Below is a summary of what was discussed, with linked videos from David for each app.
- Sway is 2020’s answer to pdfs in a world where we are more likely to view on mobile than printed
- Forms is a simple tool to collect and analyse data, even if you use it already learn some hidden interactions with Excel
- Stream is the future of video. Video is becoming more & more prominent as a way to work, so this app may be as crucial as Word in a few years
- OneNote replaces Word to take notes. I cant imagine my last 5 years without using this every day, its ease of use, syncing and searchability makes it indispensable
- Edge was rebuilt from scratch recently, so chances are it isn’t the same one you are familiar with
David also showcased updates to Microsoft 365 apps for the month, including a great new Excel encyclopaedia feature and a first look at Microsoft Lists.
Watch this webinar now
The new normal with lesser-known O365 apps PDF for you to download
Members of MGI Worldwide with CPAAI can download the presentation file. To access these resources, please head to the Webinars page in the Members area.
For a full range of Microsft tips and tutorials, visit David Benaim’s YouTube channel here.
MGI Worldwide with CPAAI is a top 20 ranked global accounting network and association with 10,000 independent auditors, accountants and tax experts in some 460 locations in almost 100 countries around the world.