9th December 2016
MGI Worldwide is proud to announce the launch of its new Global IFRS Practice Group.
The group brings together expertise in International Financial Reporting (IFRS) from around the world and aims to provide comprehensive technical support and a forum for the sharing of best practice and knowledge for all MGI Worldwide members.
In the future, the group also plans to provide an extensive repository of information that members can draw upon to better their IFRS practices, including a series of downloadable FAQs on specific IFRS questions.
How can the Global IFRS Group help?
MGI Worldwide's team of Global IFRS Experts help affected companies and their MGI colleagues in Europe, UK, Latin America and the rest of the world with a range of audit, tax and accountancy services including among others:
· Help in the preparation and presentation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS
· Assistance in the process of adopting IFRS for the first time (IFRS 1)
· Guidance in the execution of impairment tests according to IAS 36
· Experienced persons doing Purchase Price Allocations in accordance with IFRS 3
· The quick availability of answers to urgent queries or problems
· Support when dealing with new standards
Meet the team
MGI Worldwide’s team of global IFRS experts has been drawn from across the breadth of the alliance and network and includes:
· Dr Michael Grüne, Prof. Dr. Binder, Dr. Dr. Hillebrecht u.Partner GmbH, Stuttgart, Germany;
· Dr Thies Lentfer, von Diest, Greve und Partner mbB, Hamburg, Germany;
· Nigel Fry, Milsted Langdon LLP, Taunton, UK;
· Laura Pritchard, Seymour Taylor, High Wycombe, UK;
· Juan Carlos Guerra Enriquez, MGI Guerra & Asociados, Quito, Ecuador.
You can contact any of our Global IFRS experts directly by clicking HERE
Meanwhile, full details of the new practice group can be found by heading to the Global IFRS microsite:www.mgiworld.com/globalifrs.