9th July 2019
MGI Europe, part of international accountancy association MGI Worldwide, held its 2019 annual meeting in Stockholm, Sweden, between 13-15 June. MGI European Circle Coordinators and member firm Revideco AB, welcomed delegates from 27 countries.
The conference enjoyed a high turn-out with a total of 73 attendees coming mostly from MGI Europe and MGI UK & Ireland regions, and with one participant flying in from New York.
This was the first MGI European Region meeting that enjoyed the support of a sponsor. MGI Europe wishes to thank Receipt Bank for supporting this successful event. Special thanks go to Paul Winder, MGI UK & Ireland Regional Coordinator, for making this happen.
The agenda allowed time for members to discuss MGI Worldwide matters, to help them in developing their businesses and had time set aside for delegates to discuss topics of their choice.
Memorable moments from the conference include:
- Celebration of Revideco's 25th anniversary
- Introduction of the meeting sponsor, Receipt Bank
- Merger discussion
- Presentation of MGI Delta, the new member from Sofia, Bulgaria
- Launch of an original meeting type - Business Development Day
- Midsummer fog in the Stockholm Archipelago and dinner
- Strategyzer workshop on the business value proposition
- Welcoming a client who has been working with Revideco, Budliger Treuhand, FCN, Verstegen
- Open Space discussions about launching a new international service
Encouraging feedback from delegates
When asked for their feedback onthe event, 80% of the participants said that they found the program very helpful, and a more significant number said that they would recommend atttending a future meeting to a colleague. They all hope to join us in 2020.
A big thank you to Regional Director Zoltán Paksy, the European Circle Coordinators and to Revideco AB for hosting a great meeting, enjoyed by all.
Watch the video of meeting highlights:
MGI Worldwide members can see the full meeting highlights along with the conference agenda and delegate list, in the online Member Area in the Meeting Highlights section. Click HERE to login.
For more information contact the Regional Director for Europe Zoltan Paksy email@example.com.
MGI Europe is part of MGI Worldwide, a top 20 ranked global accounting network with some 5,200 independent auditors, accountants and tax experts in over 260 locations around the world.