21st October 2019
Technological breakthroughs like artificial intelligence (AI) are having a disproportionate effect on humans and organizations. AI has the potential to introduce new sources of growth and efficiencies and is already changing how work is done.
With its advanced self-learning algorithms, modern AI is enhancing the professional judgment of professionals in finding “needle in a haystack” fraud attempts and material misstatements that otherwise would go unnoticed.
Join Stuart Cobbe, business development consultant at MindBridge Ai, for an overview of disruptive technologies and their impact on the accounting and audit profession.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The fun history of analytics & artificial intelligence
- How analytics & AI are impacting the audit profession
- Examples of how real financial institutions and CA firms have adopted AI technology
This webinar is appropriate for MGI Worldwide member firms who are:
- Starting their journey with AI and wanting to understand how to use MindBridge Ai Auditor more effectively in their audits
- Familiar with MindBridge and looking to engage
- Seeking to understand the role that AI plays in audit engagements
Join us November 7th, 2019
at 11am Eastern, 8am Pacific, 4pm BST
for this MGI exclusive webinar
About MGI Worldwide #tech webinars
MGI Worldwide #tech webinars aim to help members prepare for the transformative changes that are underway in the accounting sector by providing as much information as possible, to encourage debate with experts and among each other, and ultimately to help you make the right choices and compete better in the future.
Mindbridge is one of our new and emerging Global Technology Partners who will be supporting us in this process. Read more about MGI Worldwide's Technology initiative HERE.
For further details please contact MGI UK & Ireland Regional Director, Paul Winder at email@example.com or MGI Worldwide Marketing Director Maxine Brock at Maxine.firstname.lastname@example.org.
MGI Worldwide is a top 20 ranked global accounting network with some 5,200 independent auditors, accountants and tax experts in over 260 locations around the world.