23rd April 2020
It's great to see the resilience that so many of our MGI Worldwide with CPAAI members are showing during these challenging times.
We have seen members around the world increasing their use of online platforms such as Zoom to keep lines of communication open and offer support and guidance to colleagues within their own firms, to clients and to other member firms.
We recently heard from MGI Africa, who held a regional Zoom meeting on Monday 13 April to talk about key issues facing firms during this unprecedented time.
Topics covered during the meeting included:
- The importance of keeping in touch with clients to understand the impact on their business
- How to ensure the wellbeing of your staff
- Maximising use of time to get staff engaged in projects to improve your business, i.e. updating policy and procedures manuals
Supporting your clients’ businesses
- How to effectively manage cashflow
- Government support and incentives provided to help businesses
- How to restructure businesses to make use of tax incentives
The effect on audits/financial reporting
- Paying special attention to the ongoing concerns of businesses
- Taking extra care when conduction audits
How have you been changing and adapting the way you work and communicate at this time? We always love to hear from our members and encourage you to keep us updated.
Please contact Emma Rowley at email@example.com with your stories and updates.
For more information or questions please contact MGI Africa Regional Director, Audrey Danasamy, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MGI Africa is part of MGI Worldwide with CPAAI, a top 20 ranked global accounting network and association with 10,000 independent auditors, accountants and tax experts in some 460 locations in almost 100 countries around the world.
30th March 2023
Held on 21 March, the latest Women Who Lead call was a great success attracting 77 female leaders...
16th March 2023
MGI Worldwide would like to give a big welcome to Abe Petersen of MGI Bass Gordon in Cape Town,...
15th March 2023
Proud to have brought together 15 local exhibitors and over 300 attendees, completing a total of 26...