26th June 2020
Our new Global Technology Partner CaseWare invite all Auditors from across our global accounting network to learn something new and watch our latest #tech-on-tuesdays webinar to see how to optimise your workflow and benefit your clients.
In this latest #tech webinar recording Head of Business Development, Jaap de Waard at CaseWare focuses on the three main products, how they work and what the benefits of each are.
In this webinar recording we explore:
- Working Papers - the core application/platform. Import your client’s trial balance, create Leadsheets, include all the client’s documentation and supporting evidence in the engagement file, raise review notes, follow up on these findings, and much more
- Audit International – this audit template provides all the required forms to perform a risk-based audit, from checklists and worksheets for the planning and completion phase to work programs for the execution phase and sophisticated components for risk assessment, risk tracking, controls documentation and testing, and worksheets for materiality calculation and misstatements
- CaseWare Cloud - the Cloud collaboration platform that runs CaseWare’s real-time file synchronization solution, SmartSync, to meet all your collaboration needs:
- stay connected with your team and manage all your engagements in real-time;
- share changes automatically, with all team members
- work offline - you can continue working on an engagement even without internet access, all the changes made to the engagement are tracked and shared with the team when you reconnect
- only the changes you make to the file are synchronized to other team members - resulting in less bandwidth usage.
Watch this webinar recording now:
CaseWare New Pricing Agreement
If you are interested in learning more about CaseWare, our Global Technology Partnership, and how you and your firm can benefit from the exclusive new pricing agreement for MGI Worldwide and CPAAI firms, then please contact Paul Winder at email@example.com.
Keep a look out for future MGI Worldwide with CPAAI events
Our tech-on-Tuesday’s webinars will continue with our next webinar taking place next Tuesday 30 June from Xero. For the latest update on MGI Worldwide with CPAAI meetings and webinars across our global accounting network, please visit mgiworld.com and see EVENTS HERE. Alternatively, visit the Member area of the MGI/CPAAI website to see Webinar Recordings and Meeting Highlights.
MGI Worldwide with CPAAI is a top 20 ranked global accounting network and association with 10,000 independent auditors, accountants and tax experts in some 460 locations in almost 100 countries around the world.
2nd May 2022
Aiming at providing MGI Worldwide members with an update on the new quality management standards...
18th April 2022
During our latest Marketing Call, on 7 April, award winning content creator and former journalist,...
28th March 2022
During our latest #techwebinar, held on 22 March, #tech expert David Benaim took us through the...