22nd June 2020
In this next instalment from David Benaim as part of our tech-on-Tuesday’s webinar series exclusively for MGI Worldwide and CPAAI members, you’ll learn some easy-to-apply tips and tricks with Excel, plus you’ll get a glimpse into Business Intelligence software/Power BI; a software type that businesses are relying on more frequently.
There’s a phenomenal amount of data out there. In fact, it’s said that for each year during this decade, there will be double the amount of data to the previous year, so make sure you and others in your firm are thinking about the presentation of the data you provide on to your clients to help make it as insightful and valuable as possible!
Watch this webinar recording now
In this webinar recording you will learn:
- How to get data from various sources
- Cleaning up data using Power Query
- Which visuals work best, and why
- How to create a data model with Power Pivot/Power BI
- Modern clickable dashboards with on hover pop ups
- AI enabled visualisations
- Excel analysis tips and tricks
Valuable resources for you to download
Members of MGI Worldwide with CPAAI can download the presentation file and extra resources, including:
- A summary of the slides from the talk
- You can view David’s YouTube for pro tips, and special playlists for Excel, Power BI and Power Query
- David also has created a new video after this session which explains Power Query, Power Pivot and Power BI here
- More videos which David mentions including creating a dashboard in Excel, Relationships in Power BI, Relationships in Excel, AI visuals in PBI, analyse survey data in Excel, from folder to excel table.
To access these resources, please head to the Webinars page in the Members area.
Thank you to our host David Benaim MVP, Chartered Accountant, Founder & Data Scientist, Xlconsulting. David began his career as a chartered accounting training contract at Deloitte London and now runs a data analytics & training firm Xlconsulting in Cambodia which has trained over 1500 people and consulted over 100 clients in six years.
#tech-on-tuesdays – Join us for more updates on the latest tech
Join us for our next MGI Worldwide with CPAAI tech webinar on Tuesday 23 and Wednesday 24 June from our Global Technology Partner, CaseWare. This webinar is relevant for all Auditors across our global accounting network and in this webinar new users will get a sense of what the CaseWare software does and how they can start using it to optimize their work. Go to the mgiworld.com events page now to register, go here.
For more information please contact Paul Winder at firstname.lastname@example.org or Maxine Brock at email@example.com.
MGI Worldwide with CPAAI is a top 20 ranked global accounting network and association with 10,000 independent auditors, accountants and tax experts in some 460 locations in almost 100 countries around the world.