16th June 2020
Watch this webinar recording for everything you need to know about Microsoft Teams For Accountants. This webinar is ideal for both beginners and advanced users of Microsoft Teams as it explores all areas of the four main components to help you get the most from Teams while working remotely.
We had almost 200 MGI Worldwide and CPAAI members join us for the live event from across our global accounting network. We hope you enjoyed the webinar and learnt something new, and so thank you to everyone who was able to join us!
In this webinar recording you will learn about:
- Channel based chat: A happy medium between email & chat apps. We will cover channel good practice for accountants, granular notifications plus speed up tricks and secret features
- Video calling: Microsoft’s Zoom competitor. This component has some amazing hidden features that most aren’t aware exist
- File storage: Learn how SharePoint and OneDrive integrates with Teams. Understand search options and learn where shared files go, so information doesn’t get into the wrong hands.
- Editing other apps, such as Excel & Word. Learn how to edit within Teams, and get an overview of the great Planner app for managing schedules.
Watch the webinar recording now
Valuable resources for you to download
Members of MGI Worldwide with CPAAI can download the presentation file and extra resources, including:
- Summary of the key slides
- David’s full YouTube channel
- David just created a Sway video just after the webinar
- More specific videos on Teams meetings, OneNote, OneDrive vs SharePoint
- More videos on Bookings, Teams Sway etc. are coming soon
To access these resources, please head to the Webinars page in the Members area.
Thank you to our host David Benaim MVP, Chartered Accountant, Founder & Data Scientist, Xlconsulting. David began his career as a chartered accounting training contract at Deloitte London and now runs a data analytics & training firm Xlconsulting in Cambodia which has trained over 1500 people and consulted over 100 clients in six years. David co-chairs the data residents Cambodia group, coaches speakers for Nerd Night, is also and a written & video blog author for UK’s chartered accounting institute. He has a YouTube channel with over 100 tech tutorial videos, some featured on the Microsoft Creators YouTube Channel and in February 2020, he was granted the prestigious Microsoft MVP award.
Join our next tech-on-Tuesday’s webinar
Join us for our next MGI Worldwide with CPAAI tech webinar on Tuesday 16 June at the same time of 2 PM BST London Time where we explore Data Visualisation Like You’ve Never Seen Before. Go to the mgiworld.com events page now to register, go here.
For more information please contact Paul Winder at email@example.com or Maxine Brock at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MGI Worldwide with CPAAI is a top 20 ranked global accounting network and association with 10,000 independent auditors, accountants and tax experts in some 460 locations in almost 100 countries around the world.
16th July 2021
Brexit is still very much a topic of concern for many businesses and – whether you were in favour...
15th July 2021
How are your firms and staff dealing with the stress and social isolation as a consequence of...
30th June 2021
After El Salvador's recent move to accept bitcoin as legal currency, MGI Worldwide firms from...