15th December 2021
If you missed our latest #tech-on-tuesdays session, on 14 December, it's not too late to learn all about the most recent Microsoft news! You can watch the webinar recording, where our resident #tech guru, David Benaim, showcases the latest updates and features to Microsoft 365 & business apps.
In this 1.5 hour session David uncovers all the new features across business technology.
Recent enhancements include:
- A plagiarism checker in Word
- Enhanced poll capabilities in both Zoom and Teams
- An AI tool to check for unanswered Outlook emails or ones sent out with no reply
- A new free Visio online app for making flow charts, Venn Diagrams etc.
- The majority of the session will focus on the release of Microsoft Office 2021 (successor to 2019) with lots of great new features (including XLOOKUP, dynamic arrays, stock photos etc., dark mode in Word), these have been available to Office 365 customers already but are now available for those wishing a one time only purchase model.
Watch the webinar here:
About David Benaim ACA MVP
David Benaim MVP is corporate trainer & founder of Xlconsulting. David began his career as a chartered accounting training contract at Deloitte London and now runs a data analytics & training firm Xlconsulting in Cambodia which has trained over 1500 people and consulted over 100 clients in six years. He has a YouTube channel with over 100 tech tutorial videos.
17th November 2022
With just one month to go before ISQM 1 comes into effect, MGI Worldwide's Technical Committee...
10th November 2022
Are you up-to-date with the International Standard on Quality Management 1 (ISQM 1) requirements?...
28th September 2022
When it comes to firms being environmentally responsible, and eco-friendly, it can be confusing...