24th February 2021
MGI Worldwide with CPAAI hosted a North America virtual meeting on Friday, January 15, 2021 from 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM ET via Zoom.
Approximately 60 members attended and it was a great opportunity to gather, learn, share experiences, and network with fellow member firms from all across North America.
The meeting agenda included a wide range of topics:
- Updates were provided by MGI Worldwide with CPAAI North America Management
- Keynote Speaker presentation by Margaret Graziano, CEO of KeenAlignment. Margaret discussed leadership and encouraged members to engage in lively discussions.
- Committee Chairs shared their 2021 Plans
- MGI Worldwide and North America Marketing and Website Overview was provided by Maxine Brock and Nancy Damato
- Members engaged in Regional Discussion Groups and Roundtables
- Members participated in a “Happy Hour” with Networking
Coming next in North America
Please mark your calendars for Thursday, June 3, 2021 and Friday, June 4, 2021, when North America will be holding its annual conference, virtually over Zoom from 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM ET on both days.
Join us for industry insights, CPE sessions and networking with other member firms. More information coming soon.
For more information contact Joe Tarasco at email@example.com
MGI North America is part of MGI Worldwide with CPAAI, a top 20 ranked global accounting network and association with almost 10,000 independent auditors, accountants and tax experts in some 460 locations in over 100 countries around the world.
23rd March 2021
February marked the start of MGI Latin America’s meeting season as firms across the region came...
16th March 2021
Presented by Robert Hoberman, Managing Partner of Hoberman & Lesser CPAs, LLP, MGI Worldwide’s...
9th March 2021
This year’s MGI Worldwide CPAAI Talent Meeting was a great success attracting our largest gathering...