6th January 2021
Held as a virtual event, via Zoom, on 11-12 November, 2020 North America Conference gathered some 65 members from across the region.
During the conference, members accomplished the following:
- Connected with fellow members from across the United States and Canada
- Introduced and promoted their Firms’ services and industry expertise to fellow members
- Explored cross referral and new business opportunities with fellow members
- Heard from Committee Chairs about Committee activities in 2020 and plans for 2021
- Learned from fellow members how to become active in Committees
- Heard from industry experts and service specialists during presentations
- Discussed specific topics, network, and socialise with colleagues during break-out sessions
- Heard from NA Leadership regarding NA activities and strategy for the future
- Participated in technical and practice management CPE sessions hosted by the NA committees
In addition, progressive Happy Hours and revolving breakout groups offered a chance for members to connect with long-time friends and meet new ones.
For more information on this and future North America Region events, please contact Joe Tarasco at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MGI Worldwide with CPAAI is a top 20 ranked global accounting network and association with almost 10,000 independent auditors, accountants and tax experts in some 460 locations in over 100 countries around the world.
20th July 2021
MGI Worldwide CPAAI Africa & MENA members recently got together for a virtual meeting. Almost...
16th July 2021
California-based MGI Worldwide member firm RINA Accountants & Advisors, is pleased to announce...
7th July 2021
MGI Worldwide CPAAI congratulates member firm Barnes Wendling, based in Cleveland, Ohio, USA, on...