27th May 2021
If you have not already signed up, be sure to register NOW for next week's MGI Worldwide CPAAI 2021 North America Virtual Conference, and an opportunity to hear our keynote speaker, U.S. Olympian Johnny Quinn.
Taking place on June 3 and June 4, 2021, we invite you to join us online!
Everyone is welcome!
Our virtual event will connect partners, senior managers and staff from across the United States and Canada. We also welcome attendees from across the global network to join our event.
Attendees will be able to attend the two-day meeting, or chose to attend for just one day (on either Thursday 3 June, or Friday 4 June). The virtual event will provide a chance to engage in vital conversations around cross referral and new business opportunities, as well other fundamental topics within the accounting and auditing industry. Networking is a keystone of MGI Worldwide CPAAI events, so all attendees will be able to engage in breakout sessions coffee rooms for one-on-one networking.
Keynote speaker: U.S. Olympian Johnny Quinn
We are delighted to have U.S. Olympian Johnny Quinn as our keynote speaker. From an NFL player to a U.S. Olympian, Johnny’s "what’s next" attitude led him to success he never imagined. Johnny embraces change, accepts risk and pushes through the barriers, to live life on purpose.
Register now to join us for two days of speakers, breakout sessions and industry insights. 8 CPE credits will be earned for attending the conference on both days.
What to Expect
- Connect and reconnect with fellow members from across North America
- Explore cross referral and new business opportunities
- Insights from industry experts and service specialists
- Breakout Sessions in small groups on specific technical and practice management topics
- Coffee Rooms for one-on-one networking
- Update on NA activities and strategy for the future
DAY ONEThursday, June 3, 202112:00 PM - 5:00 PM ET
12:00 PM: MGI-CPAAI Overview
12:30 PM: Keynote Speaker - Johnny Quinn, Former U.S. Olympian & NFL Player
1:40 PM: Leadership Speaker - Margaret Graziano, Keen Alignment
2:00 PM: Teams Presentation - BJ Wilson
2:30 PM: Committee Updates
3:00 PM: Practice Management CPE Session and Breakout Session
4:00 PM: Progressive Happy Hour: revolving breakout sessionsDAY TWOFriday, June 4, 202112:00 PM - 5:00 PM ET
12:00 PM: Choose to attend a 3-hour Technical Session on Tax or A&A for CPE credit:
Tax Technical Session
- Presentation #1: Hot Topics in International Tax with Brian Schwam, Principal, National Managing Director in Charge of International Tax Services, WTP Advisors
- Presentation #2: Transfer Pricing with Guy Sanschagrin, Principal in Charge of Transfer Pricing and Valuation Services, WTP Advisors
- Presentation #3: VAT with Florian Hanslik, Partner, PrimeTax AG
- Presentation #4: Biden Tax Plan with Susan Smith, Surgent
A&A Technical Session
- Presentation #1: New SASs for 2021 Year-end Audits with Marci Thomas, CPA, Surgent
- Presentation #2: Navigating the Path to Efficiency with Julie Wiese, AuditWatch
3:00 PM: Technical Session Roundtables
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Advisory Session - Robert Sher, Founder CEO to CEO, Improving Strategic & Operational Planning for Your Clients.
8 CPE credits will be earned for attending the conference on both days. Hope to see you there!
4th July 2022
Not to be missed! This is a unique opportunity to join our one Global event of the year where you...
28th June 2022
In exciting news, MGI Worldwide is delighted to reveal its new Executive and International...
29th June 2022
Our recently launched ‘Women Who Lead’ Group shared their first in-person meeting recently when...